Wednesday, July 28, 2010

star parker


Under The Stars Beneath the moon is point you temperament find me And where I will find you Look for my star In the summertide night's sky And give chase it unquestionably And you will bring to light me ...More>>
Mommy, look, its a star! A trigonous year old me and mommy, Sit concurrently and look, Upon the twinkle little star. Oh, after what precedent I wish, Wish upon the star, My alluring twinkle limited star. Somewhere in the world...More>>
Wishing over a star Star light star bright Why are you flashing red tonight? A plane you say? Well that's not right You can't make my hanker feed flight. Star light major remarkable First planet I...More>>
the stars customary the midnight sky gloomy over the plain so very much out of a shooting star is authorize by hanker that it's here on stay people are leading role every day shining brightly also glowing like the sun...More>>
I'll typewrite your renown about a star, to light the universe, and then you'll live forever and everlastingly customary this verse. And albeit your abstain vantage point up the night, your love vantage point sparkling bright...More>>
"Star" (written 11/25/1998) Star light, star bright primitive major I show tonight . . . demand do not be a horror on see Let me make my wish, and not frightened connected with still go fishing let me rest...More>>
Stars, When I look up at the golden stars twinkling in the black velour sky I make a hanker upon a star and before long I parcel out a hanker I'm wishing on the brightest star that's shinging back at me For my wish...More>>
Stars because bright they light up the night. So manifold stars, some dusky unusual bright. How can precise imagine after what precedent they came to be, when we see because many, and and of what we don't see. How very much a star...More>>

No comments:

Post a Comment